Sunday, April 1, 2007

Tini's & Wine

Yesterday my Mother and I went to an Antique & Craft show at The Willows Mansion in Radnor, PA. Lots of beautiful handmade items from a variety of crafters. I had to reserve a lot of self control while looking around.


But I spied this little beauty and could not resist temptation



Handpainted 'Tini glasses!! I love whimsical crabs, so I had to buy 2. Gotta have a matchin' pair ya know! I don't indulge in 'Tini's too often but when I do a Cosmo is my choice!


My Mother got a couple of wine glasses, so I'll share that one as well



Aren't they adorable!! Of course the ribbon will probably end up on a creation of some kind {wink}

Well today my Husband and I celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary (my second marriage) Yes what fools we were to get married on April 1st!!! My whole family is going out to dinner with us.....We went out by ourselves last night {I had 2 Cosmo's..gasp} And I think another one or two are in order for today!!!

I'm working on some more stuff and hopefully will have it ready to share tomorrow!!

Have a super Sunday!

No comments: