Friday, April 20, 2007

New Banner!!!

Do ya like it? I LOVE it!!! No, I didn't make it myself.....I have no clue where to start when it comes to things on the computer (paper arts is my thing!) So, as I was blog reading last week, I came accross this post by Joan about her new banner. She said it was very easy to install herself, so I figured let me give this gal a try. So I contacted Jen last weekend, she responded immediately with instructions on what I needed to do. I didn't do too much until this morning.

Well, let me tell you this girl is AWESOME! Look at what she created for me in a few hours. Talk about stellar service!! She has such an eye for what works and what doesn't. I also got 2 watermarks to go with my new banner!! {keep an eye out for them..wink} If you want beautiful work and super service contact Jen at Jots & Pixels you will not be sorry!

I will also confess that I am severely tech challenged, the only Html editing I know how to do is the link thing....(yeah I know it doesn't get me too far). But, I didn't have to shed a tear, pull a hair or do some other self-inflicted damage to myself, because Jen provides the BEST instructions for adding your banner and removing the border thingie and if you get the watermarks from her as well, instructions are included for them too!!
Yes, I'm singing her praises!!! If you're in the market...Contact Jen!!
Thanks Jen!!

3 comments:

Jen @ Jots & Pixels said...

Thanks for the rave review! :) It was fun working with you. Gimmie a shout when you need a watermark fix for your addiction. ;)

Joan said...

It's beautiful and love the box you made also!

Vicki Hook said...

I LOOOOVE your new banner Melanie! You are stylin' now!!!