Thursday, April 5, 2007

Still Doodling!



Here is another card I came up with (still inspired by Cathy's card) This one is a more simple card. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome!

Very simple to make. The card base is Pretty in Pink, I then cut my black cardstock a little smaller and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the D'Vine Swirls folder. The image was stamped in Versamark ink, embossed with Winter Wonderland EP by Stampendous and punched with the Marvy Giga Scalloped Circle. The Larger oval was cut with my CM cutter in Pretty in Pink. The image was then colored with Sakura Souffle pens and the dots. Purple and Pink polka dot ribbon was just tied around the card and then I placed a Prima flower and brad through the center and adhered with a glue dot.



A quickie project here!


This was real quick to put together. I got the idea from the Rubber Inspirations blog. The directions are there if you care to make one too!! The little chick is from the Hello Easter set, and the watermarked flowers are from the Love and Joy set, all from The Angel Company. The little chick is stamped on white with Palette Noir ink; colored in with Prisma Pencils and OMS then layered on Bazzil purple cardstock.

I had been using regular OMS from the craft store. Back in Feb I was reading GinaK's blog and she mentioned that the store had gotten in an Artists Grade OMS. I didn't purchase any right away, because I thought how different could it be. Well, last week when I went to order some other things I decided to give it a try. Well, let me tell you, this stuff is AWSOME!!! It blends the colors sooooooo much better than the stuff that I had. You can see it Here!

Well, I hope you enjoyed! I must go work with my Bella's!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another amazing grouping. Love that chickie. So cute!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

WOW Melanie ~ all your doodle cards are beautiful. I love the vibrant colors against the black backgrounds.