Monday, April 9, 2007

Another Doodle

I've been bitten by the Doodle bug and Cuttlebug...I just can't stop!!





This looks so pretty IRL. I used SU's Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Basic Black Cardstock. The blue and the celery are embossed with Cuttlebug's D'Vine Swirl folder. The flowers are from SU's Doodle This set. I stamped them onto watercolor paper with black Stazon ink. The yellow flower is watercolored with GinaK's Peerless Transparent Watercolors These are really cool to work with. The purple flowers are colored in with Twinkling H2O's. I then accented them with the crystal stickles. I can't wait until Rubber Inspirations goes live!! I want some stardust stickles!! Plus a ton of other things..so what else is new :) I stamped 6 flowers in all and doubled them for the layout.

I received an email from Christine over at All That Scraps that my preorder of the newly released Cuttlebug dies has shipped!!!!! I'm hoping it will be here tomorrow, man do I have some ideas for those babies!! So stay tuned....

I'm still workin with my Bella's so keep your eyes peeled!!

Toodles till Later!

3 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

Beautiful card!! I love the diagonal line. You do such a great job adding black accents.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous! I love those flowers and you did such a great job coloring them!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty! Your colors are great.