Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Out Shopping

I had to drop my older son off for a language lesson, and there was an AC Moore nearby....sooooo...I figured what the heck and decided to run in. I spied the clear 1$ stamps that were all the rage at Michaels a few weeks ago, so I dug through the still full bin (they must have just put them out!) and this is what I picked up.


I also picked up a couple more blocks and a cool little tool from Pebbles Inc. It will hold pom-poms for chalking, painting or whatever!


I then spied a 50% off rack of Inkadinkadoo stuff! Note cards and stamp sets to coordinate. Very easy to put together. I need to make a quick set of cards for my husband to give as a gift tomorrow...I can probably get these done in about 20 minutes.


Aren't they cool? The notecards (set of 8) came to $2.50 and the stamps were either $1.50 or $2.00...I thought I got a great deal!!! If I have the energy to photograph the finished cards I'll post tomorrow.

Till then........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... those clear $1 stamps are different than the ones at Michael's... same brand, different selection! Now I've gotta get to A.C. Moore!

Cathrine StClair said...

Wow! Love those Inkadinkadoo stamps! Hmmmm wonder if I can make it to ACMoore on Friday....

Jen Carter said...

Wow! How fun is that??!!