Friday, March 16, 2007

New Toys

Hey, I'm Back!!!

On Wednesday our weather was beautiful, we went up to 79 degrees and it was sunny. Less than 48 hours later what do we have? Sleet, Freezing Rain and Snow with 29 degrees showing on the thermometer!! Talk about being miserable, Ugh!!!

But then the mailman came.....and guess what he brought me..... My A Muse goodies!!! I just could not resist those ovals any longer!! And I must add that these are my first A Muse stamps ever! I ordered them from them directly from the company Tuesday evening and they arrived today!! Talk about service...Wowzas!!! Plus it's making the "Winter Blues" a little more tolerable.
I'm going to post another card, why, I have no idea, because I don't like it at all. And to add insult to injury, it took forever to put together even with no stamping involved!!! I just had a really hard time matching up the colors. Wait until you see it, you're gonna laugh. I think the positioning is a little wonky too!
Supplies: Cardstock; Black, Always Artichoke, Copper Shimmer, Gold Shimmer: Cuttlebug embossing folder Textile: Ink; Brilliance Platinum Planet: Cricut Base Camp cartridge for the 50

I probably should have turned the flash off when I took the picture, it seems the flash is just bouncing off the shimmery cardstock and ink! My Husband turns 50 on Sunday, so I wanted to come up with something different. This is not what I envisioned though! I have since come up with 2 other ideas for cards for him, and when they are done, I will upload them (whether they are presentable or not!! hehehe). So look for them soon!


No comments: