Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm off and running!

Ok here goes, I guess I'm blogging!!! I would like to start off by saying Thanks to all of you who have commented so far!! I will admit that I was not really ready for visitors...kinda like the doorbell ringing just as you step out of the shower. LOL

I must also say that this whole blogging thing is very new to me, so please bare with me as there is still much fine tuning yet to come. If any of you have any tips or recommendations I would love to here from you. Actually I have a few questions....How would I do the "subscribe to my blog thing"? and the "email me" thing? I told you I'm very new to all of this, hehehe!

A little further down I will be sharing a card that also features my new Watermark!!! I happened accross Cindy's blog and read the rave reviews about her service, saw her wonderful samples, so I contacted her and I had my Watermark in no time! Thanks Cindy!!! There is also a permanent link off to the right that goes to Cindy's blog if you want to learn more about getting your own.

I will say that I made several feeble attempts on my own in Photoshop. I have never worked with Photoshop or any other photo editing software, so where did I get off thinking I could do it? Who knows, but I came to some realizations....It was much easier and less frustrating to have Cindy create one for me, and.....that I am not "Tech Savy" at all!!


Now on to card sharing......

Supplies: The white card is from a pack at AC Moore, Patterned paper from DCWV Once Upon a Time mat stack, the stamp is from Rubber Stampede called "Moonlit Fairy", Prima flowers, rinestones from the craft store and ribbon.

This is the card I made for my SIL's birthday, I also made a similar one for my Parent's to give to her. I will post that either later today or tomorrow. So do ya see it!!! My watermark!!! I love it!!


1 comment:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Melanie ~ your blog looks wonderful and your SIL is going to love her birthday card, it’s so elegant.