Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm a Stamp??!!

So back in January, on my birthday actually, my Husband and I went out shopping. I asked him if he wouldn't mind stopping at Joanns {insert shocked smilie here} He sat in the car while I went browsing the store, well actually just the papercrafting section...hehehe...... They had a bunch of stamps on clearance, so rubber addict that I am, I had to check them all out. I came accross some female images by Stampendous, and one of them was called "Melanie" so of course I had to buy it!!! I inked it up the other day, fiddled with the card, fiddled some more and came up with 2 cards that were nothing like I had originally envisioned! I think I'm in a slump But I shall share with you all anyway! Please give honest opinions and suggestions.

This one is a 5 1/4 inch square card


This is a regular A2 size card

I'll upload paper details later.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Slump? Doesn't look like it to me! They are both so pretty, but I think the second one has just a little more pizazz!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are a stamp! I agree with Patti! Plus the beautiful Rak you sent me proves no slump talk allowed.
HUGS