Tuesday, March 13, 2007

As Promised

Here is the second card I made. Same layout just a different image and paper

Supplies: White card from a pack at AC Moore: Patterned Paper, DCWV Once Upon a Time Mat Stack: Stamp by Rubber Stampede~The Magic of You~: SU Ticket Punch: Prima flowers: Ribbon and cording


This next card I made is for our Dentist. Three weeks ago he went sledding with his kids, flew off and landed on his arm. Well, he broke it bad!! He had to have surgery on his arm and he's coming along pretty well. I saw him yesterday as he was drilling & filling my cavity!!! So here is what I am going to put in the mail to him tomorrow

Supplies: Pig and sentiment stamp by GinaK Cardstock- More Mustard, Chocolate Chip and Basic Black by SU: Patterned Paper by DCWV: Marvy Mega and Giga Scalloped Circle punches, SU Word Window & Slot punch: Techniqes- OMS with Prisma Pencils and Woodgraining by GinaK

Aren't the Bandaids adorable!! Not my idea though, I got it from AmyR It is in one of her posts from maybe a couple months back (don't have the time to go searching...)
Well, enjoy...I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These are both terrific...I am feeling pangs of envy on my end!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

These are both wonderful... I love the card you made for your dentist, I'm sure he really appreciated it. :)

K said...

lovely cards!