Thursday, March 22, 2007

Holy Cow!

This was the scene the day after our "ice/snow" storm. Poor Greg left at 5:30 am for work Friday morning and didn't return until 5:30 Saturday morning because he had to plow all night! So what did he do when he got home??? Wake me up.....to let me know he was home (ok fine..) but then after tossing for about 30 minutes in bed, he told me he was hungry as well!!! So I, bleary eyed, got up!! Made coffee!!! (hey...the man keeps me in stamps!!! could I deny his request?) and made him some breakfast. So after he took a nap, he decided to get up and start chopping ice!! So here I am panicking because the Lawn Announcement people were coming at some point to place the signs..... Because!!!!! His Birthday was the following day...March 18!! He turned "The Big 50" The large cow says "Holy Cow Greg's 50" with 50 smaller cows scattered around!! Hehehehe


Thankfully it all worked out that, when they came, he was inside resting!! And just to let you know...he said he was not happy...but I think he really was on the inside!!! Hehehehe


With this inspiration I came up with a card for him

I used the Cow from GinaK the oval from AMuse and the little cows are from SU's "Very Punny" SAB set from this year. The sentiment was created by me on my computer, and as you can see,the printer is acting really wonky!!

Greg does not get this whole "blogging" thing sooooooooo I think it is safe to share with you, that we will be having his "Surprise Party" tomorrow night at his sisters house!!! Talk about several cryptic phone conversations!! OY!! I can't wait until all this is over!! I will let you all know how it went and share some pics from the occasion.

Coming Soon: Stay tuned - Tomorrow - "I'm A Stamp??!!!!"

And.....I ordered my first Bella's!! they shipped on Monday and I can't wait to get them!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Love everything about it!
Gina K.