Thursday, May 24, 2007

Butterfly Kisses

Sheesh....I better get my butt moving with posts huh? Todays creation uses this weeks Product Challenge on A Shade of Blue Vellum. I just pulled some out yesterday to play and create this card .
The stamp set is called Butterfly Kisses and from Pink Cat Studio I stamped the Butterflies with Versamark on the vellum and embossed with a glittery white EP. I then painted them from the back withAdirondack inks in Wild Plum and Sunshine Yellow and a waterbrush. It almost looks like stained glass IRL. The peach cardstock is embossed with my precious Cuttlebug and the D'vine Swirl folder. I then went over the embossed areas with my new Stardust Clear Gelly pens. A smidge of ribbon and silver cording and Voila!! I like the way this turned out! Hope you do too!

5 comments:

Jen Carter said...

You did a great job with this! It is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Soft and lovely!

Kim said...

I just love this card! Great job!

The Art of Cards said...

Sooo pretty. Very feminine! Love the vellum idea.

Melissa said...

Melanie, this card is so lovely! I haven't seen any customers use the butterflies in that way. Soooo pretty. Great job!!