Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Stamps for a Cause

I'm sure you all know this already but, GinaK has made a stamp set to raise money for Autism Awareness. Though April was officially Autism Awareness Month the fund raising is still going on. $8.00 from every set sold goes to Austism Speaks!


This is a cause that hits very close to home (I'm not going to go into great detail right now) so I of course ordered a set for myself, and these are some things I came up with. I'm not totally jazzed myself but here goes!

Stamp set is Love You to Pieces by GinaK Designs, all cardstock is SU. The puzzle pieces are chipboard that I found on clearance at Joann's some time ago. I didn't know what I would do with them, but thought they were cute at the time, and now hah! what a perfect fit.

Don't forget to check out Joans Blog, she is having a contest for cards made with this set!! And what a prize she is giving away!!!

2 comments:

Cathrine StClair said...

I like them Melanie. I really like the pink and brown one.

Jen Carter said...

You did a great job on these!