Friday, May 18, 2007

Be Brilliant

Happy Friday!!!

The card I'm going to share today is the Seminar 2007 set from The Angel Company called Be Brilliant. I had all intentions of attending this year, but some other things came up and unfortunately I can't be there....waaaaaahhhh
However, someone decided to sell their set {Thank you!!!} and I snatched it up {wink} I just received it today, and made a card immediately!!!!

Now, an element on this card is this weeks Product Challenge on A Shade of Blue can you guess what it is?????


Go check out ASB and see what it is!!!!

The stamp set (seminar set from TAC) is called "Be Brilliant" Love It!!!! Cardstock is Apricot Appeal, Bravo Burgundy and Mellow Moss from SU. The image is stamped with Ranger's Pitch Black Adironkack ink (Awesome Stuff!!!) the image was colored with Prisma Pencils then blended with gamsol. The wording is from SU, it was stamped with a black pigment ink then sprinkled with a glittery EP and punched out. It is secured with an Oval Label Holder! This little goody just fell together and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Hope you are too!!!

3 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Great job on the coloring on this card! It is awesome! Very nice work all the way around!!

Cathrine StClair said...

Great card Melanie - I really like the punched ticket corners with the scalloped matte.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! I snatched up this stamp set from someone too :) I love it!! Wish my Michaels would carry that cuddlebug folder!