Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Been Busy!

Sorry for the MIA status, but I've been busy working on something that I can't share just yet.....So in the meantime I will make a confession.....I think I have a problem.....an uncontrollable problem.......I think I need to join a 12 step group.......For what you may ask?

FOR THIS!!!


I have a serious Prima Problem. The Pillow Pack Primas are from Jody's Prima Share which is now over by the way, but keep checking her blog for other shares that may be coming. The rest I ordered online and from my local LSS on sale. I think I better start using them more...they are starting to take over my area!!

2 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

WOWSA! That's a lot of Primas, girlfriend!!! lol What fun!

Jan Scholl said...

oh Melanie-I wish that was all the Prima's I have. I have a friend who gets me good prices on stuff (just over wholesale) but I have to buy lots. I do-I buy at least two of every Prima-I do share with daughter tho. I took them all out of their small jars and got some huge glass ones from Hobby Lobby so I could look at them more. My 12 step program is my credit card number!