Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tagged Again!

Bad blogger I am......I was tagged again and I'm just getting to post now {shocked face} I was tagged by Jovi and Vicki so I guess I have to share 7 'interesting" things about me.....hmmmm this may be a tough one.

1. I was born on Friday the 13th at 11:30pm

2. Aside from stamping {gasp} I am an Esthetician (no I don't put people to sleep in the OR, but I do on my table) which means I am licensed in PA to do Facials, Body Treatments etc and I'm a certified Massage Therapist.

3. I have 2 boys ages 16 and 12 (we'll see if they make it to 17 and 13 chuckle...)

4. I am the Queen (my son named me that!) of the house which apparantly really means servant!! ( he said that too!)

5. I am remarried for 5 years now (or is it really 15?! heehee) to a Wonderful guy!

6. I just love all of the Harry Potter books and can't wait until the new release in July!!!

7. And finally, yes I'm a geek.... I Love to watch reruns of Magnum PI, Matlock, Murder She Wrote, and the Rockford Files (blushing)

Well, I don't know about interesting but now you know some more about me! No laughing now!!!

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

I use to love to watch Magnum PI too! I haven't seen an episode in years. Those would be fun to rewatch. I also loved Remington Steele and Scarecrow & Mrs. King.

Anonymous said...

R U Kidding~Jim Rockford was my super crush of all times. His voice still makes me melt! Whew, I need some air~LOL
I loved learning more about you!
HUGS