Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Be Ewe-nique

Here is a card that I had a lot of fun making.

The little sheep is from GinaK designs. I love this little stamp and have used her (to me it's a she) in a few different ways, which I will show you over the next couple of days. I stamped her in a row on white cardstock and colored them Grey with my Prisma Pencils and Gamsol. I then stamped another one on a seperate piece of cardstock and created a reverse mask so I could add a stamped design in the center. I think the card base is Pretty in Pink CS, I used the same color ink to stamp the Paisley background from CHF which you can also get from GinaK (just click the link above) on the card base and on the sheep. The little brads are decorated by me. I start off with a silver brad, scuff it up, smoosh it in a pigment ink (whatever color you want) then I dip it in a sparkly Embossing Powder and blast it with my heatgun. Use Tweezers when doing this!!!!! I then toss them in the freezer for a couple of minutes to harden them, then I add them to my project. The sentiment was created by Me on my computer and then punched out with SU's Word Window punch. I added some rhinestones, Primas and some ribbon and Voila! Well, I think she's cute and I hope you do too!!

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Very cute! Love how did the middle sheep!!

Anonymous said...

I have Gina's sheep stamp but haven't made any cards with it yet trying to figure out ways to use it; thanks for the ideas. This will allow my chicken stamp (also from Gina) to take a rest; I love those chickens! Thanks for sharing your very cute and creative cards.