Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just Cuttlebuggin!

I actually created this card some time ago, but as I was browsing my picture files it jumped at me! Super quick, and not stamping involved.




Certainly Celery was embossed with the Cuttlebug folder and highlighted with Versamagic inks. It is then mounted with Basic Black and a Regal Rose card base. The main image is one of the 2x2 embossing folders. I used SU's shimmery white cs, ran it through the bug, then punched it with my Marvy Mega Scalloped Square then layered it onto the black that was punched with the Marvy Giga Scalloped Square. Embossed image was colored with a water brush and watercolor crayons. I added bitty rhinestones and ribbon from my stash to jazz it up!

Enjoy! And thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Patti said...

So pretty!! :)

Renee said...

This is very pretty! Don't you love the Cuttlebug!

Laura said...

Pretty card!! I love what can be done with the cuttlebug!!

I live your blog and I added yours to my blog. If that's not okay, pls. let me know!!

Laura:)

Allison said...

Melanie, I love this card! It's very elegant!

Godchick said...

What a beautiful card! Love it!

Tag, you're it! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely Melanie! I love my Cuttlebug too!

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

gorgeous card, Melanie! I'm part of Claire's downline, too, and I just wanted to connect "virtually". I'll add a link to your blog on my blog. Would you do the same? I have links to Claire's other downline with blogs (Melissa and Kristin) on my blog. You should check them out, too!

Stampin' Meg said...

Beautiful-I am a bit cuttlebug addicted myself!